Hey... No need for a coronary!
I know... I know... I need to update my blog. Seriously- Who has time to do this?
I am including our pictures from our awesome weekend to our favorite place: Lava Hot Springs! This place rocks, and we wish we could live there!
Playing Games: This one is "PIT!" And Jaide is the reigning champion this time around!
Honestly; Is there ANYONE more beautiful? Dang Girl!
Poor Brock-asaurus! A wasp secretly crawled into his soda can and Brock tried to drink him down :( The mean old "bee" bit Brocky on the tongue! Rude! The bee was sentanced to death by spit and wadded up paper towel for his dastardly offense!
Jaide is jumping off the diving board. She didn't quite make it off the big 10 meter Olympic Diving platform... this year!
... But Derrick did! So did Dad! Whoa! It's a long way down! When I showed Brock that Derrick was jumping off, he response was to shake his head and say "ugh... wedgie!"

4 comments:
Yahoo for an update! Sounds like a joyous time.
I agree with Jessica!!! Rachel
I love that you have updated your blog. I miss looking into your family life. Keep it up..... :)
Way to go. I love that you updated your blog. I love being able to keep up with all the family... Keep up the blogging..... :)
Post a Comment