Mom grabbed the opportunity to take advantage of soft natural lighting during a rainstorm after church one weekend when Jordyn's hair was particularly beautiful!
Great results, huh?
She's soooo pretty! (the very first one is my favorite!)
Awesome photos! Show me the way! I need to talk with you about your camera and settings, etc. I also tried to convince Annabelle to let me do her hair that way, as Annabelle won't let me do her hair without a struggle. It was fun for her to see Jordyn.:) Love you!
After b-zillions of years imagining what our ideal perfect marriages would be like, Blake and I finally found each other and all of those dreams became reality. We were married November 21, 2003 in St. George Utah, and sealed in the St. George LDS Temple on July 02, 2004 along with our baby twins, Brock and Maren. We are best friends and make our marriage and relationship our number one priority. It is our greatest and most valuable treasure, and we do not take it, or each other, for granted. We have both experienced the alternative and as result, do all that is possible to avoid it.
How blessed I was to find such a great guy to not only love me, but to love and adore my four older children, Jaide, Derrick, Joshua, and Jordyn. He loves them as if they were his own, and feels as if they are too. The kids,of their own will, have accepted him as well and choose to refer to him as "dad." He is so good to me, to us.
1 comment:
Awesome photos! Show me the way! I need to talk with you about your camera and settings, etc. I also tried to convince Annabelle to let me do her hair that way, as Annabelle won't let me do her hair without a struggle. It was fun for her to see Jordyn.:) Love you!
Post a Comment